(NEW) 18th January 2021 - Please see the below video guide from the Hillingdon Confederation on getting your covid vaccine. Additional information can be found by clicking here
Open video in new tab: Click here
Latest News and changes due to COVID-19- IN LINE WITH RECENT GUIDELINES ALL PATIENTS ATTENDING THE SURGERY MUST WEAR A FACE COVERING FOR INFECTION CONTROL
Please continue to stay well and safe by following the Government advice. An update regarding services: IMPORTANT COVID VACCINATION UPDATE
- The surgery is open and it is possible to access help from the GP online, over the phone and face to face.
- Face to face appointments are available when required. Telephone and Video Consultations are also available.
- All appointment requests for GP's will be triaged first via a GP and face to face appointments organised where appropriate.
- Nursing appointments are available as per usual for smears, immunizations, dressings etc.
- The practice team is working hard to ensure that they can see patients in a safe environment when they do require a face to face appointment
- To minimise risks of covid infection to patients and staff and in line with social distancing guidelines you may be asked to wait outside the surgery premises.
- We encourage you to order repeat prescriptions via on-line access or by email (HILLCCG.email@example.com) . If you have no other option, we will allow you to make requests over the telephone. Please try to avoid bringing paper requests to the surgery in order to reduce your need to leave home. the vast majority of prescriptions will be sent electronically to a pharmacist of your choice.
If you are unwell with a sore throat fever, cough or loss of smell or you believe that you may be exposed to somebody who has coronavirus---PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE SURGERY OR ATTEND THE SURGERY-- YOU MUST STAY AT HOME AND SELF-ISOLATE. You can also contact 111 ONLINE for further initial advice including for covid-19 tests. We urge you to get tested. You can ring 119 to organise a covid-19 test.
If you need to be examined for any respiratory symptoms the surgery may refer you to hospital or a local Hot Hub clinic.
The way we refer patients to hospital for further treatment has also changed click here for more information
> Download form
Many thanks for your assistance during this challenging time.
E-CONSULT is a new way to get help from your GP Surgery. Fill out a simple online form to get advice and treatment usually by the end of the next working day without needing to phone the surgery.
Please click on the e-consult banner above and fill out the online form if you need medical advice from a GP, or if you have administrative queries such as prescription requests, sick note requests and letter requests. You will hear back from the surgery by telephone, text message or e-mail usually by the end of the next working day. Please note this service is only available during practice opening hours.
|Monday - Friday||8:00 AM to 6.30 PM|
(pre-booked nursing hours only)
|8:30 AM to 3:30 PM|
For appointments, enquiries & main reception. Weekdays only 8:00am - 6:00pm (not weekends) - Telephone number: 020 8573 2037
Our doctors surgery in Hayes has been established for over 60 years. During this time the practice has grown in size and reputation. We are very proud of this reputation for providing top quality healthcare.
Our GP surgery in Hayes is located 2 mins walk away from Hayes and Harlington station and 5 minutes away from Hayes Town centre. Our GP practice in Hayes provide a full range of general family health services for the surrounding area. We have more than 25 allocated car parking spaces including disable parking spaces. The surgery is fitted out to a modern standard and is designed to make the experience of visiting as pleasant as possible for patients.
All visitors are asked to respect the privacy of others and to wait until called forward. If you would like to speak to a receptionist or other member of staff in private, please ask.
There is a quiet room available for anyone who would prefer to wait in private, for instance with a distressed child. There are two patient toilets: One accessible toilet off the waiting area and a bigger toilet for disabled patients.
We offer a wide variety of up-to-date diagnostic and therapeutic services in a modern, light and friendly environment and are very well supported by our enthusiastic nursing and administrative staff.
There are now appointments with GPs and nurses available to book outside of the standard GP practice opening hours.
Ask at reception desks for availability.
- Eastcote Health Centre Hub, Abbotsbury Gardens Pinner Middlesex HA5 1TG
Weekdays 6.30pm to 8.00pm | Saturdays 12-4pm, Sunday 12-4pm
- Clover HUB at HESA Primary Care Centre, 52 Station Road, Hayes UB3 4DD
Weekdays 6.30pm to 8.00pm | Saturdays 4-8pm Sunday 8-12pm
- Uxbridge Health Centre Hub George Street Uxbridge Middlesex
Weekdays 6.30pm to 8.00pm | Saturdays 8-12pm, Sunday 4-8pm
If you require medical advice or need to see a doctor urgently when the surgery is closed, please dial 111 to access the new "out of hours service". The 111 number is free to call from landlines and mobile 'phones.
You should use the NHS 111 service if you urgently need medical help or advice but it's not a life-threatening situation. Please do not ask to see a doctor out of hours unless you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.